By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
- November 15, 2021
Celebrating the launch of their new high-end perfume collection, Allegra, Bvlgari has partnered with Dubai Airports, Dubai Duty Free & JCDecaux to invite passengers to a unique immersive experience. Giving them the opportunity to style their own scent, Bvlgari encourages the passengers to discover the exclusive Allegra essences to create their personalized signature fragrance, a bold statement reflecting Bvlgari’s brand values.
Located strategically at the entrance of the First & Business Class Lounges in the busiest concourse of DXB, Concourse B, the colorful pop up also showcases Le Gemme, the exceptional jewel-fragrances of Bvlgari’s high perfumery collection, inspired by precious gemstones and rare olfactive gems of nature.
At the heart of DXB’s Terminal 3, reaching out to the first & business class passengers, the eye-catching design of the pop up is bound to deliver premium visibility and offer an exciting experience. With this unique experiential concept, Bvlgari leverages on the beginning of the world’s greatest event, Expo2020, that is expected to bring visitors from across the globe to Dubai, during the 6-month period since October 2021.
- 2020 revenue: €2,312m – 9M 2021 revenue: €1,789m
- N°1 Out-of-Home Media company worldwide
- A daily audience of more than 840 million people in more than 80 countries
- 964,760 advertising panels worldwide
- Present in 3,670 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 10,230 employees
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is recognised for its extra-financial performance in the CDP (A-List), FTSE4Good (4.6/5) and MSCI (AAA) rankings
- 1st Out-of-Home Media company to join the RE100 (committed to 100% renewable energy)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (489,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with 156 airports and 249 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (329,790 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (129,970 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (615,530 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (216,590 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (66,120 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (22,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle East (15,350 advertising panels)