By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
- Dubai, UAE
Nestlé International Travel Retail, the travel retail arm of Nestlé, the world's largest food & beverage company, has launched a tactical campaign across Dubai International (DXB) in partnership with Dubai Airports, Dubai Duty Free & JCDecaux to drive awareness about its exclusive travel retail product KitKat Senses.
To maximize the campaign’s impact and drive awareness about this new product, KitKat leverages on JCDecaux’s drive-to-store network by taking ownership of the passenger shopping journey with 177 digital screens strategically located before and at point of sales to influence passengers and trigger purchases in Concourse A (Terminal 3) and Concourse D (Terminal 1).
The campaign invites passengers to immerse themselves in the unique KitKat experience this holiday season. By displaying visuals of the different flavors of KitKat senses, Nestlé encourages departing passengers at DXB to “Bring home an exclusive break from their travel journey”. According to a study conducted by Nielsen for a renowned confectionery brand, JCDecaux’s drive-to-store network at DXB efficiently influences purchase consideration, with 51% more likely to visit the Duty-Free store.
With DXB now operating at 100% capacity, Nestlé’s campaign is set to reach global passengers during the year’s peak travel period.
- 2020 revenue: €2,312m – 9M 2021 revenue: €1,789m
- N°1 Out-of-Home Media company worldwide
- A daily audience of more than 840 million people in more than 80 countries
- 964,760 advertising panels worldwide
- Present in 3,670 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 10,230 employees
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is recognised for its extra-financial performance in the CDP (A-List), FTSE4Good (4.6/5) and MSCI (AAA) rankings
- 1st Out-of-Home Media company to join the RE100 (committed to 100% renewable energy)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (489,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with 156 airports and 249 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (329,790 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (129,970 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (615,530 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (216,590 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (66,120 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (22,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle East (15,350 advertising panels)